Webservio is phasing out the OpenSRS system and encourage all our shared
hosting and domain registration only customers currently on that system
to move to our newer system at services.webservio.net. For a more
complete explanation of why, you may view this page: http://webservio.net/domainservices/disclaimer.html
To successfully transfer your domain, use the following procedure:
1. Ensure your domain is eligible for transfer by reviewing this article:
3. Click on Domain Extras.
4. Copy the Domain Authorization Code.
6. Select the radio button for "I want to transfer my domain to Webservio Inc."
7. Type in your domain name with the correct TLD extension selected from the dropdown menu (ie. .com, .net, .org) and click Check Availability.
8. Select the box for "Available! Order Now" and click Add to Cart.
9. Paste the Domain Authorization Code into the box for EPP Code.
10. Type in the nameservers for your domain. If you are uncertain what this is, do a lookup on your domain here: https://www.whois.com/ You will see a line for "Name Servers". Enter one per line and clear any lines not needed. Then press Update Cart.
11. Review your order and click Checkout.
you place the Transfer Order, the Registrant Contact for the domain
will receive an email to authorize the transfer. It must be approved within 5 days.