There are several ways that you can access your cPanel hosting account.
- If you have an existing Webservio billing account, you may login at https://billing.webservio.net/clientarea.php
- On the top menu, click on Services and select My Services
- Find the service/domain name that you wish to manage. Click on the service name (if you click on the domain name, it will take you to your website).
- On the service profile page, you may use one of the Quick Shortcuts to go directly to a specific area in your cPanel account. Or you can click on Login to cPanel on the left menu to access the cPanel home screen.
- If you have an existing DIY Services account, you may login at http://services.webservio.net/login.php
- On the top menu, hover over the welcome message and click My Account
- Hover over Manage Orders and click List/Search Orders
- Select the domain name of the service you wish to manage.
- Click the link to Access your cPanel Account.
Via web browser
- In the address bar of your internet browser type in: yourdomain.com:2082
- Press enter and this should bring up the cPanel login page.
- Enter your username and password to log in.